US President Trump’s brother, Robert Trump, who was hospitalized for about two months, died. So who is Robert Trump? Born in 1948, Robert Trump was the family’s real estate manager. Robert Trump, who married Ann Marie Pallan in March, passed away at the age of 71.
WHO IS ROBERT TRUMP?
While the brother of US President Donald Trump, Robert Trump (72), died in the hospital where he was treated, no official statement was made regarding the cause of death.
Robert Trump, who has a very good relationship with Donald Trump, was being treated at a hospital in New York for a while.
Born in 1948, Robert Trump is Donald Trump’s younger brother. He is a business executive and property developer who manages the Trump Organization properties outside of Manhattan. He was married to Blaine Trump until their divorce in 2007. He served on the board of directors of ZeniMax Media.
He was president of Trump Management, a company that is a trust fund whose balance belongs to Trump family members, while Donald J. Trump owns 25 percent. He was an investor of SHiRT LLC, one of the two owners of Virginia-based CertiPath. Married to Ann Marie Pallan as of March 2020. He died on August 15, 2020, at the age of 71.
- Born in 1948, Robert Trump is Donald Trump’s younger brother.
- He is a business executive and property developer who manages the Trump Organization properties outside of Manhattan.
- He was married to Blaine Trump until their divorce in 2007.
- He served on the board of directors of ZeniMax Media.
- He was president of Trump Management, a company that is a trust fund whose balance belongs to Trump family members while he owns 25% of Donald J. Trump.
- He was an investor of SHiRT LLC, one of the two owners of Virginia-based CertiPath.
- Married to Ann Marie Pallan as of March 2020.
- Robert Trump, one of the richest names in the world, was very well known in the business world. It attracts attention with its entrepreneurial and ambitious nature.
- Trump liked to be in the tabloids the most, and he was alleged many times that he cheated on his wife and had a new girlfriend.
Book crisis in the Trump family! He applied to the court so that his nephew’s book would not be published
US President Donald Trump‘s brother, Robert Trump, appealed to the court to block the publication of the book written by his nephew and containing intimate and scandalous information that he is planning to release soon.
In his application to the New York City Court, US President Donald Trump’s brother Robert Trump demanded that his nephew Mary Trump’s book “Too Much and Not Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man” be blocked from publication.
According to court documents, Robert Trump’s lawyers claimed that “by the late 1990s, Mary Trump and others signed a settlement agreement that said they would not publish anything about their case or their relationship unless everyone agreed to it.”
Robert Trump, arguing that the publication of the book is not possible under the consensus agreement, underlined that he will never consent to this.
“THEY DON’T WANT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO KNOW THE TRUTH”
“President Trump and his brothers want to stop a book that will address issues that are important to the public. They are continuing this illegal pressure because they don’t want the American people to know the facts,” Mary Trump’s attorney Theodore Boutrous Jr. said in a statement. said.
Boutrous Jr. stressed that the courts will not tolerate these “shameless and baseless” attempts.
THE BOOK IS EXPECTED TO BE PUBLISHED IN THIS MONTH
In the book “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man” by Mary Trump, 55-year-old nephew of US President Donald Trump. It is expected to be released within this month.
It was known that the reconciliation agreement was signed in relation to the will of the father of the Trump brothers, Fred Trump.