The Italian team linked the young winger wearing the Bodo Glimt shirt to their colors. Milan has officially announced the transfer of 20-year-old Jens Petter Hauge, wearing the Bodo Glimt shirt.
The Norwegian football player transferred to one of Italy’s biggest teams. Jens Petter Hauge transferred to Milan with a 5 Million € transfer fee.
The young winger scored 1 goal and 1 assist against Milan in the UEFA Europa League 3rd qualifying round and was appreciated for his performance.
“Jens Petter Hauge”, with a current market value of € 1 million, will start playing for Milan next season. The Norwegian young talent has found a place in the most important generations of the new period football team.
Jens Petter Hauge is ready for Milan
Nettavisen was first informed about this issue by the representative of Hauge, Atta Aneke. He signed a five-year deal with the Italian club.
The deal was soon approved by both AC Milan and Bodø / Glimt on their platforms.
– AC Milan is delighted to be hiring Bodø / Glimt’s Jens Petter Hauge. The Norwegian attacking player signed a contract until June 30, 2025, the Italian big club wrote in a brief press release.
Writing your name:
– on the contract 🖋️
– on the scoresheet 🔜⚽ (this time playing for us)
— AC Milan (@acmilan) October 1, 2020
Hauge had been disconnected from Bodø / Glimt for a long time, and the rumors were really high after his splendid performance against his new employer in the Europa League qualifiers.
Podcast: Listen to Serie A expert Braastad talk about what awaits Hauge in Milan:
Hauge: – One of the biggest clubs in the world
The 20-year-old went to Milan early Tuesday, and the transition took place a few days later.
– AC Milan is one of the biggest clubs in the world, with seven Champions League titles. A club built to win and want to win championships. Regarding the transition, Hauge tells Glimt’s website that this might suit me.
– I hope to get an international level in my game. I feel like I’m in a group where I have something to contribute to. “Hauge is a group very similar to Glimt’s and I’m looking forward to getting started,” says Hauge.
Hauge was heading to Belgian Cercle Brugge earlier this year, but chose to stay at Glimt and say no to fighting for league gold. Now he thinks it is good that the future is finally decided.
– It feels good to really decide to go to a new club. It’s okay to get this out of both mine and other people’s minds. There has been a lot of chaos around me in the last weeks and months. The new MIlan player says it’s good to fulfill this before going to my first A national team meeting.
Spotless Milan start
The Milan team of Stefano Piolis made a perfect start to the season with two wins in their first two games in the national league.
The Italian big team is only one match away from the group stage in the Europa League after defeating Glimt at home and will face Portuguese Rio Ave in the live sports broadcast play-off on Thursday.
– Opportunities to play in a team are perhaps the best right now. I look forward to joining the group and getting to know everyone, says Hauge, who is acclaimed:
– There are some crazy club legends who are the boss at the club and I am so glad they greeted me