Katia Aveiro, who said “Corona is the biggest fraud I’ve ever seen”, declares her brother Ronaldo as God’s messenger
After the world-famous football player Cristiano Ronaldo’s new type of coronavirus test was positive, his older sister Katia Aveiro said that the coronavirus is the biggest fraud he has ever seen, “Ronaldo will reveal it, God’s messenger,” he said.
After the coronavirus test of the 35-year-old star player of Juventus was positive, a surprising statement came from her older sister Katia Aveiro. Cristiano Ronaldo’s sister was on the agenda with his statements.
The Portuguese Football Federation announced on Tuesday that 35-year-old Ronaldo’s Covid-19 test was positive. Ronaldo, who showed no symptoms, was removed from the Swedish match squad for precautionary purposes.
Katia Aveiro: Don’t fool the world
Aveiro, who shared a photo of his brother on his Instagram account and known for his protective attitude towards his brother, said, “If Cristiano Ronaldo is the person who needs to awaken the world, then I have to say that this Portuguese is truly God’s messenger. Thank you. Thousands of people who believe in this epidemic, tests and precautions. “Stop making a fool of the world.” Please open your eyes. ” He stated that he does not believe in coronavirus with his words.
“GOD TAKES YOUR TIME BUT WILL NOT FAIL”
Ronaldo’s other older sister, Elma Aveiro, made a similar statement by sharing a photo of Ronaldo with the Ballon d’Or award he received in 2018. Elma Aveiro said, “God’s power is far greater than all this rot, God takes your time but it never fails.”
The Portuguese National Team reported that after Ronaldo’s coronavirus test was positive, other players in the national team were tested and all results were negative.
Katia Aveiro Bio,Wiki:
- Katia Aveiro was conceived on October 5, 1977, in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal, to Maria Dolores dos Santos and José Dinis Aveiro. Her mom was a gourmet expert, and her dad functioned as a civil cultivator and low maintenance pack man. She experienced childhood in a modest Catholic climate, with her two siblings and one sister. She moved on from ‘Dr. Horácio Bento de Gouveia School’ in Madeira.
- Her more youthful sibling, Cristiano Ronaldo, is a celebrated soccer star who has captained the Portuguese public group and has played for ‘Genuine Madrid’ and ‘Manchester United.’ He currently plays for ‘Juventus.’ Her sister, Elma, is an ‘Instagram’ star. Her senior sibling, Hugo, grew up underneath the shadow of Ronaldo.
- Katia had a characteristic ability for music and habitually performed with the kids in her neighborhood. She was additionally acceptable at open air exercises during her school days. Her dad kicked the bucket of a liquor related liver condition at 52 years old. Her mom experienced bosom malignant growth however recouped later.
- Subsequent to finishing her tutoring, she took up different unspecialized temp jobs. She even helped her mom run an eatery. The family helped Ronaldo seek after his fantasy about turning into a top notch footballer.
- Katia was married to José Pereira, but the relationship soured later. She got divorced after having two children. She presently lives with her two sons, Rodrigo and José Dinis, in Lisbon.
- She dated Cláudio Coelho in 2013 and António Camelier from 2016 to 2017. However, she is currently believed to be single.
- She is close to her family and is a great fan of Ronaldo. She also stood by her elder brother, Hugo, when he went through a rough time due to alcohol and drug addiction.
- Katia is a fitness fanatic and maintains that a visit to the gym is a spiritual experience that purifies her soul.
- She loves spending time at the gym and enjoys giving tips on healthy living on her blog.
- She was influenced by her mother’s profession and opened a restaurant named ‘Cascatas e Girassóis’ near her hometown in Funchal in 2018. She also released a recipe book titled ‘Receitas da minha querida mãe’ with her mother in 2017.