How to verify Blue Tik on TikTok? Here are the steps required to get TikTok Verification.
Unlike other social media applications, TikTok offers its users the opportunity to make short and entertaining videos. Launched by the ByteDance company in 2016, TikTok took its place among the social media giant applications in a short period of 4 years. TikTok, which is used by many age groups, small and large, has opportunities to become a phenomenon and earn money. When such situations are mentioned, the first blue tick comes to mind. So how to get a blue tick on TikTok?
The phenomenon social media application TikTok, which was established in China in 2016 under the name of Douyin, later determined its name as TikTok as a suitable name for the global market after the application was retained.
In TikTok, which allows making videos with music, it is possible to make videos in different concepts with various video tools. Also, most of the videos made on TikTok are trending and widely shared on other social media apps. Being a phenomenon on TikTok is possible with successful videos. In addition, one wonders how to get a blue tick, which is one of the first steps of the phenomenon.
VERIFICATION STEPS IN TIKTOK
Many influencers are trying to get a blue tick or a blue badge on the popular social media app TikTok. However, there are some criteria for getting a blue tick on TikTok. These criteria are as follows:
- The account must be linked to a verified email address and phone number.
- In addition to being an active account that is used all the time, the fact that the video concepts are fun and mostly selected from trains makes it easier to get blue ticks.
- You must have a large number of followers.
- It is also important for popularity that the videos are smooth and have hashtags.
- Sharing content every day on a regular basis also accelerates your blue ticking.
- The likes of the videos should be organic and high.
- Being searched in the TikTok search section is also important in terms of getting a blue tick.
- Being a well-known name, such as a singer, actor, politician, etc., makes it easier to get blue ticks.
- Original content and entertaining videos attract attention and increase popularity.
- Videos should have a high number of views.
Most, if not all, of these items are provided, making it easy to get a blue tick. As we can summarize from what we have counted, the most important criterion for getting a blue tick on TikTok is to be a real person and have a popular account.
After that, all you have to do to get TikTok Verification is to apply to TiKTok. You can apply from the feedback section on the TikTok homepage or by sending an email to TikTok. Your article must be in English. In addition, you will write to get a blue tick in this text, you will send your text explaining in a clear and beautiful language why you should get a blue tick. Then, if you qualify for the blue tick badge after the necessary investigations are made, your blue tick will appear on your profile.