Star actress Gwyneth Paltrow is in trouble! The “vaginal scented” candle caught fire and exploded.
US actress Gwyneth Paltrow‘s “vagina scented” candle, released last year, reportedly exploded in a woman’s house in the UK and set a small-scale fire.
According to the British-based newspaper The Sun, 50-year-old Jody Thompson won the product that the famous actress called “Smells Like My Vagina” in an online competition.
Thompson described those moments as follows:
Media consultant Thompson said that when he lit the candle, a flame of about 50 cm splattered and was shocked. Speaking to the newspaper, Thompson described those moments as follows:
“The candle burst and flames splattered everywhere. I had never seen such a thing. The flame was on fire. It was too hot to touch. My room was in hell.”
“Finally we got the flames under control and we threw the candle out of the front door. She could have burned the house. I was very scared at that moment, but when I look back now, it was funny that Gwyneth’s vagina candle exploded in my living room.”
The 48-year-old actress Paltrow removed the candle, which was sold for $ 75, in January 2020.
According to the website of the product, geranium, citrus bergamot, amber flower, Damascus rose and cedar plant extracts were used in the scented candle.