Parasite Film And Its Subject
the Park Family: a classic picture of wealth that comes to the left. On the other hand, Kim Family is rich in street intelligence, but has no other wealth. Whether luck or fate, these two households come together somehow, and the Kim family immediately senses the existence of a golden opportunity. Raised in manipulation by college-age Ki-woo, Kim quickly places himself in the Park family with his duties as a teacher and art therapist. While Kim offers “indispensable” luxury services, Parks unknowingly lose everything in their homes to the Kim family. However, in a short time this order faces a threat. When a parasitic guest becomes threatening the comfort that Kim family has just discovered, a brutal and compelling struggle for superiority breaks out. This struggle threatens to destroy the fragile ecosystem between the Kim and Park families.Bong Joon-ho presents a great scenario and fiction detail primarily through two family paintings he created in his seventh film Parasite / Parasite. Inspired by the contrasts of the two families, the film also strikingly details the concept of being a family. The parasite is called to organisms that can literally live as a dependent on a living creature and can also harm the creature it lives on. The Kim family, which has been tested with poverty, can be included in the parasite boundaries due to the neighborhood, home and events that occur outside the house. The Park family, on the other hand, can be seen as people carrying someone on their backs with the natural richness they live. But they also have a system that they stick on their back. And even a number of facts that the system has made it colonial. So this goes like this! One seems to be open to confrontation, and the other seems to be uncontested in ordinary patterns.
The 92nd Academy Awards, also known as the Oscar Awards, and one of the most prestigious awards in the cinema world, found their owners at a ceremony held at the Dolby Theater in Los Angeles.
The Unknowns About The Parasite Movie!
- Parasit is a 2019 South Korean black comedy thriller movie directed by Bong Joon-ho who also wrote his story.
- The script of the film was written with director Bong Joon-ho and Han Jin-won. His main players are Song Kang-ho, Lee Sun-kyun, Cho Yeo-jeong, Choi Woo-shik and Park So-dam.
- It begins with a young man from a poor family giving private lessons to the daughter of a wealthy family. This young man, along with his parents and sibling, will slowly begin to infiltrate the private life of the rich family.
- Parasit made its world premiere at the 2019 Cannes Film Festival on May 21, where it won the Golden Palm Award. It is the first Korean film to receive this award, and the first film unanimously to receive the award since 2013 is Blue Hottest Color. He was nominated from South Korea in the Best International Feature Film category at the 92nd Academy Awards.
- The movie was released in South Korea on May 30, 2019 by CJ Entertainment, and in the rest of the world by Neon in late 2019.
- The film, which received positive reviews in general, earned $ 121.8 million worldwide and was Bong’s most-earned work. Currently, the list of movies with the highest revenue in South Korean history is included. He was named one of the 10 best films of the year by Time magazine.
Parasite achieved an important first by winning the Best Film Oscar. Because in the 92-year history of the Academy Awards, a non-English film won the Best Film Oscar for the first time. Although movies such as Rome, Life Is Beautiful, Z, Cries and Whispers have won Oscar nominations in the Best Film category over the years, no non-English film has ever won this award.
Parasite Movie Actors And IMDb
- Kang-ho Song
- Sun-kyun Lee
- Yeo-jeong Jo
- Woo-sik Choi
- So-dam Park
- Jeong-eun Lee
- Hye-jin Jang
- Ji-hye Lee
- Ji-so Jung
- Myeong-hoon Park
- Seo-joon Park
- Keun-rok Park
- Seong-Bong Ahn
- Kang Echae
- Jeong Esuz
The Parasite Movie Was Among The Most Admired Productions. The Korean movie became more famous with its performance at the box office and receiving an Oscar award.
IMDb Score: 8.6