Praise is pouring in after Alica Schmidt took the “BVB” post in Dortmund!
Manchester United fans jokingly made references to the fact that the star football player will not leave his team after Alica Schmidt, who was chosen as the ‘most attractive athlete of the world’, of Dortmund football player Jadon Sancho, who is on the agenda of their teams.
British giant Manchester United has been looking to add Jadon Sancho, who wears Borussia Dortmund in Germany, to its squad for a long time. However, the parties have not been able to agree on the transfer fee. The negotiations were suspended when Dortmund asked for 108 million euros in exchange for Manchester United’s offer of 90 million euros for Sancho during the transfer negotiations.
Manchester United fans have been involved in the transfer between the two teams. They think the English footballer will not leave his team. The reason why British fans think so is the new fitness trainer who took office in Dortmund.
- German team Borussia Dortmund recently appointed Alica Schmidt, who was selected as the “most attractive athlete in the world” by the Australian press, as a fitness trainer. Following this development, Manchester United fans jokingly stated that Jadon Sancho would never leave his team.
Borussia Dortmund “BVB” new fitness instructor Alica Schmidt
- German athlete Alica Ѕchmidt, who is Borussia Dortmund’s new fitness instructor and is preparing to compete in the 2020 Olympic Games, which was postponed to next year due to coronavirus, sat at the top of the sports agenda.
- German athlete Alica Ѕchmidt was also named the most beautiful and sexiest female athlete alive by Busted Coverage magazine. The beautiful athlete is very experienced in sports despite his young age.
- Speaking to him about this choice of Australian-based Busted Coverage magazine, Ѕchmidt said that sports comes first and said, “I don’t know why I got such a title. For me, sports comes first. I want to concentrate on my running.”
- “There are thousands of beautiful girls on Instagram, but they don’t have enough fans to attract attention. Athletics is not just a competitive sport for me, it’s not a means of becoming famous,” said the 400 meter runner Ѕchmidt, who will compete in the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo.
The 22-year-old athlete, born in Upper Rhine, who is expected to become one of the most important names in German athletics in the coming years, increased her popularity on social media with her new title.