We have prepared 21 information for you about Chanel Iman, one of the most popular names in the world of female models.
Victoria’s Secret model who has strolled the runways for planners like Balenciaga and Stella McCartney. With the assistance of her mom, she opened The Red Bag in LA’s Culver City area in 2010.
Chanel Iman lives in a spectacular world as a model, so she requested that she share 21 fun realities about herself.
Look down to study Iman, who shares little girls Cali, 3, and Cassie, 21 months, with spouse Sterling Shepard:
Who is Chanel Iman?
She procured an agreement with Ford Models at 13 years old.
She has strolled runways for Max Mara, Versace, and Yves Saint Laurent.
She went into a relationship with rapper A$AP Rocky in 2013. Following their separation, she momentarily dated NBA star Jordan Clarkson. In December 2017, she got drawn in to wide collector Sterling Shepard and they wedded in March of 2018. She and Shepard invited a little girl named Cali Clay in August 2018. In December 2019, she invited her subsequent little girl, Cassie Snow.
She was a visitor judge on a scene of Tyra Banks’ America’s Next Top Model.
|BIRTHDAY||December 1, 1990|
|AGE||30 years old|
Facts About CHANEL IMAN
1. My favorite movie is The Notebook.
2. Modeling is the only job I’ve ever had. My very first job was an editorial shoot for Teen magazine when I was 13.
3. My favorite book is The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren.
4. My secret talent is that I’m an excellent cook!
5. A quote that I live by is: “A mustard seed of faith moves mountains.”
6. Dior is my favorite runway I’ve ever walked — and Tom Ford.
7. My first car was a Mercedes-Benz G-Class. It’s actually the same type of car I drive today. I just love it.
8. People always ask me, but no, I wasn’t named after anyone in particular.
9. My favorite charity to work with is Smile Train.
10. Someday I would love to visit Bora Bora.
11. I love vacationing in the Caribbean.
12. The one misconception about me is that I don’t eat. I eat everything!
13. Monica Rose is my stylist, and she always inspires me.
14. I love all of my bags, but my favorite one has got to be my Chanel.
15. I’m great at making breakfast. I make really good potatoes, French toast, eggs, and waffles and fried chicken.
16. I was probably most starstruck when I met Barack Obama. I was invited to the White House for one of their holiday parties.
17. One of my top modeling secrets is that some designers glue their model’s feet into their shoes so they don’t slip off on the runway!
18. I was born in Atlanta, but I grew up in L.A.
19. I am of Korean and African-American descent.
20. I was in the movie Dope that was at the Sundance Film Festival in 2015.
21. My favorite board game to play with my friends is Taboo.